Events at The Family Center
There are many ways to get involved and find community at The Family Center. Check out our meet-ups, Saturday Specials, and numerous other events for the families in our area.
Learn more about…
- December 14, 2018
- Preschool Time!A skill based meet-up helping families engage in a little edu-fun every day. Our Monday morning meeting allows parents to help their children (ages 3 to 6) with early literacy, math, and science both gross and fine motor skills. Giving them ideas to try at home. (Suggested $3 donation per families) Free for members!
- December 15, 2018
- Young Painters Canvas ClassOur young painters are open to all ages 7 and up ( younger than 7 must have a adult helpers). Project takes about 1 1/2 hours and can be customized add names, dates, or monograms. Patty can even help you do a Tree with this easy technique. You may chose a different background color as well. This is a beginners class! Only $25! The Family Center
- Carols, Cookies and CocoaWe invite your family to join a very special Family Music Night. Bring a dozen or so of your favorite cookie and we'll provide the cocoa and music! The Family Center
- December 17, 2018
- Crunch Time!A Play group for those wanting to learn more about babywearing, breastfeeding, natural parenting, natural child birth, cloth diapers and more!
- December 18, 2018
- Flex with AureolAureol has taught Flex at Wesley Village for years with seniors and we are excited to have her at The Family Center
- December 19, 2018
- Play Time!All types of caregivers, all ages of kids, all kinds of FUN EVERY WEDNESDAY! Each month is a new theme for the play area so there’s always something and someone new! Feel free to bring a friend! This month's theme is First Responders The Family Center, 334 Main Street, Wilmore, KY Map
- December 20, 2018
- Flex with AureolExercise for seniors! Aureol has been teaching this for years at Wesley Village and we are so excited to have her at The Family Center