Events at The Family Center
There are many ways to get involved and find community at The Family Center. Check out our meet-ups, Saturday Specials, and numerous other events for the families in our area.
Learn more about…
- April 23, 2018
- Preschool Time!A skill based meet-up helping families engage in a little edu-fun every day. Our Monday morning meeting allows parents to help their children (ages 3 to 6) with early literacy, math, and science both gross and fine motor skills. Giving them ideas to try at home. (Suggested $3 donation per families) Free for members!
- Crunch Time!A Play group for those wanting to learn more about babywearing, breastfeeding, natural parenting, natural child birth, cloth diapers and more!
- April 24, 2018
- Flex with AureolExercise for seniors! Aureol has been teaching this for years at Wesley Village and we are so excited to have her at The Family Center
- Breastfeeding 102: Return to WorkReturn to Work
Going back to work after baby? Leaving baby and maintaining supply can be challenging! Learn how to pump, maintain your supply, and transition baby between breast and bottle in this 90 minute class.
- April 25, 2018
- Play Time!All types of caregivers, all ages of kids, all kinds of FUN EVERY WEDNESDAY! Each month is a new theme for the play area so there’s always something and someone new! Feel free to bring a friend!
- April 26, 2018
- Flex with AureolAureol has taught Flex at Wesley Village for years with seniors and we are excited to have her at The Family Center
- Night Owls Time!Seems like all the fun play groups are in the day time. Caregivers who work outside of the home and students have a group at Night Owls Time! We value your limited time, so each night has a talk, activity or discussion.